Thursday, October 23, 2008

A taste of home...

As promised--here are pictures from
my trip home over UEA + a few days :)

Pictures from the plane as we landed into NY

Dad, me and Mom at P.F. Chang's

Stefan and Ethan...my cute little brothers :)

Colors of Autumn

Shamus- soooo cute!
Me and Ash
Smoochies
Pretty staircase in Allentown
At the Haunted Hayrides
Lakeside

Claurice, Mom and I at one of my favorite
places to eat in Ballston Lake in the fall - Lakeside Farms

Aaron and I-don't mind the lack of makeup on my face.
It was about 6:30 in the morning!
I had a wonderful time. It had been 6 years since I had been home in the fall and I enjoyed every minute. I love the smell of leaves, grass and crisp autumn air during this time of year. I'm grateful I was able to go home and also travel in safety. Enjoy all of the pictures!

5 comments:

Elise said...

wow, your home is beautiful! I'm so happy you got to go, and it looks like you had tons of fun!

Familia Bethers said...

Pictures are worth a thousand words for sure! Glad you had a great time, and are home safely. I bet you family was so happy to have you home for a while too.

Mason Clan said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun!!! I love all the trees and the colors.. They are so pretty!!!

Emily & Rayden said...

thanks for the pictures kirst! i was waiting for them. :) i wish i could have joined you! its so so pretty.

Chris, Chrissy, & Landon said...

Aww, cool, glad you got to go home. Dude, you look amazing without make-up. I wish I looked like that at 6am with no make-up. And hey, your brothers are cuties. . . but dont tell my husband I said that. heheha, naa, he don't mind. But seriously...you have a cute family. ANyways, just letting you know that I like your blog. Keep in touch girly. :)
Miss you guys!