Friday, October 17, 2008

Home, Sweet home....

As many of your know, I love home and I love my family so very much. James was so nice and encouraged me to come home to visit over UEA and while I could have the time of from work so... I'm in currently in New York with out James :(. But I'm having a wonderful time with my family. I haven't been home for autumn in 6 years! Unbelieveable. The leaves here are beautiful. I will post pictures soon! Tonight my family and I went on the Haunted Hayrides and old tradition of my family. It was a lot of fun. Tm in the morning I'm going with my mom to visit my brother and his wife (my sister)! I'm so excited to see them. There isn't anything like home is there?? It's one of the best feelings in the world. I'm so grateful for my husband, family and friends. Life is wonderful and I know James and I are truely blessed to have such wonderful support and love and encouragement in our lives. ALright....that's enough from me for tonight :) We love you all! xoxo

3 comments:

Familia Bethers said...

How fun Kirsten. I am glad you get to go home and be with family :) I too really love going home to my parents home. It's always so comforting, isn't it? Have lots of fun, and say hello to your family from us.

Emily & Rayden said...

lucky ducky! i'm so glad you're home though and having fun. but we miss you! james is coming over for dinner tomorrow. i'm sure your dinner will be much, much better than ours though. :) tell your mom hi!

Heather and Parley said...

I'm glad you are having a good time! We'll see you soon.