Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sacandaga Lake



Boats on the lake


This is my favorite picture of dad. He is always
in his little row boat on the lake.

James makes a great mermaid!

James and Kirst

The crew

Is that superman???


Aaron about to belly flop!

Oh how we love Sacandaga Lake. My family has owned a camp on the lake my whole life and it's been a wonderful place full of fun and memories. Our family loves to spend time together on the lake. We were able to spend time there this summer during our trip back to NY. Enjoy! :)

4 comments:

Michelle G. said...

Oh man did this post make me homesick. I haven't been to Sacandaga in at least 4 years. Maybe next year we'll get it together to vacation to NY in August and finally go. It's neat to see your brothers all grown up. So where do you guys live now?

Elise said...

Hey! It's Elise Van Orman, i just saw your blog on Emily's and its so cute and fun! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun while you were gone! Anyway, it was fun to go to dinner, we should do it again sometime. Tell James thanks for getting us such a great deal at ICON!

Ashley and Aaron said...

There are 2 VERY white people that I don't think belong in that family :)

Olivia Jewell said...

Hey girly-- I love your wedding pic at the top of your blog. I want to see more photos of your wedding since I wasn't able to be there.
Also, I want to add your blog to my list but I can't remember what your new last name is.
Let me know so I can add it.
You guys are so cute. It made me miss you. I'll definitely give you a call next time we're in L-town. I'd like to get to know James better since we didn't really ever get to hang out.