Friday, September 5, 2008

~Our friends from Cali~


Brennan, Kirsten and Sarah

James, Kirsten, Sarah and Caleb at Disneyland!








James and I at the Redlands Temple


Who's that handsome guy?


Heather, Brennan, Sarah and Kirsten


The boys building a...sea weed castle?

James and Chad learning from the pros!

Our summer in Riverside, CA was...well...an
adventure! We met many great friends and made unforgettable memories! We love all the friends we've made and look forward to keeping in touch with all of you! :) That's why we have blogs, right?









1 comments:

Michelle G. said...

Hi Kirsten! Cute blog! Thanks for remembering me in your email. You look great and you two look super happy together. You've got to do some really fun stuff too. Wow. I loved the pictures on the coast. I love blogging - it's a great way to stay in touch. You can find the link to our blog by clicking on my name. Take care! I'll be checking your blog often!