Monday, February 14, 2011

Baby Shower with more to come....

I want to thank my sweet mom who took so much time in preparing
my first baby shower. She is truely one of my best friends and I am
so blessed to have her in my life. Thank you for everyone's support and generosity in attendance with my shower. We had a wonderful time. Here are some pictuers of my
special day with more to come. I would have posted more pictures but
my camera died during posting. More to come soon ... :)

































































My shower cake was a big hit. Mom helped design it with our baker.
The baby cupcakes were our favors/thank yous for everyone who attended.
They were hand molded with fondant....a big hit!

6 comments:

Ashley Hancock said...

Wow, you are so close to your due date. Do you have a name picked out? You look great!

Hess said...

I can't believe those cupcakes! That is amazing, I don't think I could have eaten them. You look beautiful. I think pregnant women so cute. Congrats.

Rachel Carter said...

You look so cute!! I love your cake and the cupcakes. Wish I could have been there!

Olivia Jewell said...

Wahoo---i'm so excited for you!! Those cupcakes are so stinking cute. And I love the name, it's so cute.

Familia Bethers said...

Aren't mom's the best? How wonderful for you guys to have your folks there with you. Especially now that you have a little one! Can't wait until you post some pictures of this sweet little girl. We're dying to meet her - even if it's just through your posts and pictures for now! Lots of love - the B's

Familia Bethers said...

PS - the cake and cupcakes rock!