Wednesday, October 28, 2009

An update of our life...

I know it has been forever since I have written on our blog. I do apologize for those of you who actually do follow our blog :o) Great great news!!! James got a job this week. I am so proud of him. He is so smart and such a hard worker. He is the Advertising Director of NTI Global - Dogsport Magazine. He started yesterday and enjoys the job so far. We are very excited.

We've really been enjoying our time here in New York. The weather has been beautiful and the fall colors are so pretty. We are enjoying spending time with family and the change of scenery. We will keep you updated and post some pictures soon. xoxox

5 comments:

Heather and Parley said...

woohoo! Yah for James! We miss you guys. We need to see some pics of your trip back to New York! :)

Rachel Carter said...

That is awesome! Good luck with everything!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! I've been waiting for an update! ;) Glad all is well!

Dear Diary said...

That's so awesome! We look forward to pictures:)

Olivia Jewell said...

Wahoo!!! That's EXCELLENT news. I'm so happy for you guys. I've been meaning to call you to see how things are going, but it sounds like good. I miss you. Maybe we'll have to get together one of the long weekends in the next year.