Saturday, February 28, 2009

Congratulations ETHAN!!!!

I want to post really quickly about my little brother Ethan. He just received his mission call today!!!! He will be serving a 2 year mission for our church. He got called to serve in the Kennewick, Washington mission. Congratulations Ethan! We love you and are so very proud of you. Your a wonderful example to our family.

I know I haven't posted in a while, so more to come later....


Ethan's Birthday 2 years ago!


Ethan and I at Aaron and Ashley's wedding

Aaron, Ethan, Me and Stefan
I LOVE MY BROTHERS!

5 comments:

Erich and Tanis said...

Congratulations!! That is so awesome! My brother just left on his mission a few weeks ago. It's the coolest thing ever. Give him our best!

Ty, Steph, Bris, Big T said...

Kirst, that is SO exciting! How cool! And by the way, I think that I have one of your plates from last spring. I'm so bad, I need to get it back to you!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Ohh, first I wanna congratulate Ethan on his mission call. I'm sure he'll love where he's going when he gets there!
And...i wanted to say hi to our two favorite buds from Logan. You guys should definitely make a trip here with Emily this summer when she comes. I'm not even kidding. We have a small place...but we have room for you guys! I would love it sooo much. I know that you all have work and stuff so you might not be able to stay very long...but dude, stay all summer if you want. hehehe I dont ever care! I would love to have you come! We miss you guys too! And it's cool that you keep Emily and Chad busy while we're here! There's always something to do here in our town..whether its camping, fishing, hiking, biking, walking, running..hehe whatever you wanna do. There's also a cool wing place that we go to on Monday nights. It's 5 bucks for all you can eat wings. It's great! And there are 3 different flavors. No joke...come here on Spring break or something if you want too. hehe Tell Emily and Chad..get off their butts and come! :) We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Sorry my last post was that long. I didn't realize it til I posted it! haha See ya soon!

Olivia Jewell said...

Oh that's fabulous. Be sure to tell him congrats for me and good luck. That will be a great area to serve in.