Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kirst's Birthday!!
The big 2-5! I can't belive I am 25. Time just flies by. I had a wonderful birthday. James and I celebrated by going out to dinner at Hamilton's and to see Twilight. He is so sweet to me and made my day really special. I love you babe! I recieved so many beautiful cards and gifts from family and friends. I recieved gift cards, a necklace, a framed picture of Saratoga and new coat from the gap and some money. Thank you all so much!

Hamilton's
I woke up to this sign in our
kitchen! James is so thoughtful :)
Our lovely Christmas tree!
Make a wish!

4 comments:

Familia Bethers said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR KIRSTEN .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Sounds like it is an awesome day! Congratulations on hitting the BIG 2-5 ... (But John and I think you're just a wee child .... compared to some of us that is!) Have a great day!

Wray Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love the sign James made for you =)

Erich and Tanis said...

Happy Birthday Kirsten, from Erich and Jeremy and I! We're so glad that you had a fun birthday! I love eating at Hamiltons, they have the best food there. Are you guys living in Logan still? We should get together sometime!

Unknown said...

Your tree is beautiful!